- The event is a seven day European River cruise from Nuremberg to Budapest, leaving Nuremberg (one and half hours from Munich) on August 11, 2018 on AMA Waterways ship AmaCerto (see here to see the beauty of this ship http://www.amawaterways.com/ships/amacerto)
- Rick, Peter White, and Vincent Ingala, will be on board the whole week for entertainment in the lounge each evening…and to hang with during the day and at meals. This is an up-close experience you cannot have anywhere else!
- It is VERY different from an ocean cruise and any concert you have been to before. The key words are intimate and unplugged. From who you cruise with, to the great music you will hear, to just hanging with the band and like-minded people while exploring the beauty of Europe as up close as you can get.
- The ship only has 82 rooms and you will only be with friends as we plan to charter the ship.
- If you never have been on a river cruise, it is quite the experience. ALL of the amenities of an AMA Waterways river cruise will be part of this cruise – from world class food, complimentary wine and beer at lunch and dinner, included excursions to see sites and cities along the river, staterooms with river view and almost 60% have unique twin balconies comprised of a French balcony plus a walkout balcony, a cruise manager for questions and assistance, AND an incredible staff to passenger ratio. See below for a list from the cruise line of what is included on their end.
- Get tickets here.